The project Assay cope executive loom is designed for the Online Lab. The objectives of this project are to do a web page, which is used for on line Laboratory management. The project stores the patient detail and various type of test detail. Laboratory management, which keeps all the detail of a Lab, Employees, patients, etc.
- User Login Module: This module mainly checks the user authentication and authorization process and it validates from the centralized database
- Administrator module: The admin of the web application controls the working process of the project. The admin will be maintaining the lab details, chemical report details and the lab report for future research and development.
- User Registration module: The user in the point of employee, customer and resource can be fetched and updated on a timely basis and these reports will be sent to the management and also to the client team.
- Research and Test module: Different type of tests like investigation tests, research report and development report will be made and it can be gathered with the administrator of the project in the real time.
- Tracking module: The status reports will be tracked and maintained for tracking the chemical tests, patient tests, for research and development of the project reports. The administrator will be tracking the reports with terms of the future analyzing and development of the reports in case of the analyzing and maintaining the test delivery and reorganization.
- Lab View module: The lab details of the firm will be maintained and it will be integrated with the other cycles of the project in terms of view analysis and structure based techniques to be implemented for further tracking and analyzing conceptual programming,
- Reports module: The different type of reports like lab view report, chemical report and status tracking report will be sent to the client team and to the management team to recognize the different lab process view and also to update the current status of the reports.
Download Project Sourcecode:
Download Project Report: