The main purpose of Staff Management System is to reduce the manual operation required to maintain all the records of Employees. And also generates the various reports for analysis. The purpose of Staff Management is to perform monthly salary generation, Attendance, leave sanctions of the employees and to perform search regarding various categories within less time. It reduces the human effort by making everything computerized. Here we published Staff Management System Synopsis and source code.
Staff Management Project Synopsis
Name/title of the project
STAFF MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Statement about the problem
It takes more time for administrator to maintain all the records of the employees manually. Since salary calculation is done manually, lot of mistakes may occur.
Why the particular topic is chosen
Objective & scope of the project
The main purpose of Staff Management is to reduce the manual operation required to maintain all the records of Employees. And also generates the various reports for analysis. The purpose of Staff Management is to perform monthly salary generation, Attendance, leave sanctions of the employees and to perform search regarding various categories within less time. It reduces the human effort by making everything computerized.
This Application works in Multiple PC’s installed on multiple Computers but sharing same database by which users of different department can use it sitting at different locations simultaneously. But in the future we can publish this application in web. Hence it works more Convenient.
The main reason for choosing this topic is to reduce the time and complexity of maintaining the records and also to easily perform the task of book keeping. It also helps in accurate maintenance of employee details and calculating their salary.
The Staff Management software is used by 2 types of user’s i.e. Admin and Staff. Admin has full Access to the software whereas Staff has limited Access. Software starts with a login form where Admin can login by entering the username and corresponding password. If the user name and password matches then ADMIN is directed to the Admin Master page and Employees will be directed to User Master Page.
- Staff: – In this module, Admin enters the staff details like his personal information as well as his salary information like ta, da, etc. Admin also can update and delete the staff details.
- Salary: – Admin will set the salary details like da,hra,cca,spf etc for the corresponding year and which will reflect for all the staffs. Admin will generate the salary of all staffs together in a month. Admin also can update, delete the Salary details.
- Leaves:-Staffs can apply for leaves which will be sanctioned by the Admin. Staff can view the status of leaves whether it is sanctioned or not. Leaves also effects the Salary of Staff.
- Attendance: Staffs need to put Attendance Everyday which will calculate the working days of the staff in a month. Attendance also affects the Salary of staff. Admin can view Attendance of all the Staffs whereas Staff could view his own attendance.
- Reports:-Admin can generate salary slip of individual Staff as well as Monthly Salary Report of all the Staffs can be generated.
- Settings: – In this module Admin provides login details for Staff. Admin can also change the password. Admin views the login details of Staff and also generates details of government holidays.