Video Streaming in PHP : While Youtube is the most popular video streaming website and it broadcasts thousands of Video per day. Antoher example is Justin, is another video Streaming site which allows anyone to broadcast their own videos through online.
This Video stream developed using PHP and MySQL which is very user friendly to broadcast the videos. Through the video sharing process, users can upload, share and also view the videos uploaded by others. Not only this videos can be edited and uploaded online and has different modules. In this project the different modules that have been provided are administrators, users, web registration and search.
In this script the Visitors can only watch recorded videos. The visitor must register to upload or Broadcast the video. Users must login to access their account features. Only Registered users can upload videos or broadcast the videos. Users can upload and share the videos to other users. The Staff can monitor user uploaded videos for security purpose. The Administrator can manage complete website.
Front end is PHP
Back end is MySQL Server
- All users can upload and share videos with their friend with the help of embedded link of video url.
- Users can set different video channels and they can categorize the videos.
- Companies can broadcast events or any meetings through online by sending invitation link to their registered id.
- The staff will automatically receive an message after user uploading video and for broadcasting video.
- Administrator or management can generate revenue by putting advertisement banners and with subscription charges.
- The confirmation mail goes to the users after the registration. User must click on confirmation mail to activate the account.
Download Video Streaming in PHP :
Note: This download link has only modules of the project. It doesn’t have complete project. For complete projects on video streaming refer our recent project article.