Here we shared IMPRO Project Synopsis with complete details. Every Organization has many managers, who are responsible for all the activities in the organization. These managers manage different aspects of the organizational management issues, such as manufacturing, production, Marketing, etc; one such essential management issue is IMPRO.
As years progressed, the approach of the management changed towards the human capital. Now Hierarchical Organization is part of every organization, and has its own identity and importance. In this scenario, the bigger organizations need to put lot of effort in the management of human Resources, as they are underlying capital asset to the organization. In doing so, along with times, the Organization Information changed from its basic operations to more strategic approach.
Some of the features are:
- Finding ground level employee performance by the topmast manager.
- Maintenance of profile details of the employees, and retrievals as and when required.
- Overall & detailed view of the organization hierarchy, which is very much essential in making effective decisions.
- Judging the potentiality of the employees.
- Maintenance of the data when the organization has many branches spread over wide geographical area.
- Accessing one branch information from another branch.
- Future planning issues based on the current HR information.
- Employees success planning.
- Vacancy situations and their priority /effect on the organizations performance.
- Employee motivational & conflict resolving issues.
As the whole project is based on the logical perspective of an ideal organization’s Human Capital Management structure, the physical implementation has no fixed rules, thus implementing the concept little difficult.
We need to consider while doing the project:
- The user should be provided with all information of the employee details.
- User-friendly interface with minimal training
- Intranet based application
- Provide hierarchical view of the organization
- Provide facilities for future planning
- Oracle/sql server 2000
- Pentium III 900 MHz or above as server with
- 256 MB RAM
- 300MB free hard disc space
- Intranet networking environment with all the required facilities.
Hierarchical Organization Information software tool has been designed keeping in view of all the technical aspects, to suit the proposed requirements using the current technology. Hierarchical Organization Information software does not include any external memory hungry .dll or .exe files. It doesn’t adapt any third party controls.
Combining these powerful, state of art, burning technologies with tightly integrated database, the Hierarchical Organization Information software will meet the proposed solution of providing controlled and effective Management of the employees.
The Hierarchical Organization Information software has been modularized into following modules:
- Employee Creation
In the Hierarchical Organization Information System each employee is created with their corresponding department, designation and section details.
- Employee hierarchy
In this system Administration department is the Root Department under which different departments exist. So the Employment hierarchy will start with root department head like chairman and subsequently the department employees with dept head and section employees with their section employees and for sub departments in the departments can be identified.
- Department entry/department hierarchy
In this module, Master Data for the departments can be created employees refer this data .Sub departments Can be identified .Some of The departments will have Different Sections. Each Department having Department heads ,so department employees should reported to the department head he may be subordinate to his superior Department he shall report to him.some of departmets having sections so section employees shall be reported to the section incharge he shall report to the department head.
From this Departments, sub departments the Department hierarchy shall be created.
- Live status
Live status gives accurate information about which Employee Will work in which section his superior employees or his subordinates can be identified along with their corresponding departments so that the employee info can be managed easily. Their performance can be monitored and if need they can be deputed to other department as and when required this can be effectively managed.
- Employee list enumeration
The employee details already in the database so the details can be retrieved as and when required by taking the selective criteria from the HR manager.
- Process details
This following process will be done to get the desired results.
- Employee hierarchy can be created using Employers and their superior’s information.
- Department Hierarchy can be created using the departmental interdependencies.
- Vacancy list in various departments can be identified and prioritized by calculating the position weight ages.
- Employees can be transferred from one department to another based on different criteria provided by the HR manager.
- Employee retention can be processed depending their performance.
- Job Rotation
Job rotation process will be invoked when the employee experiences monotony in his work / duty. These will result in poor performance, some times leads to major errors in the field of operation. This can be overcome by job rotation process. In this the employee will be moved to other department of interest, so that the employee will work with renovated vigor and vitality.
In some cases, to fill up the emergency vacancies, job rotation process will be executed to avoid unforeseen delays. In any case along with the candidate / employee his credentials and other associates will be passed to the destination department.
- Position Weightage
Position weightage will be calculated based on Departments weightage, section weightage and even the designation weightage. Each position in the organization will have certain importance in the functionality of the overall organization. The weightage of the each position will be calculated by using the actual position in the organization and as well as the position in the authority flow.
- vacancies details and process details
Vacancies arised in various departments can maintained by filling the new employees or by shifting/additional charges to existing employees.
ACCESS CONTROL FOR DATA WHICH REQUIRE USER AUTHENTICATION
The following commands specify access control identifiers and they are typically used to authorize and authenticate the user (command codes are shown in parentheses)
USER NAME (USER)
- The user identification is that which is required by the server for access to its file system. This command will normally be the first command transmitted by the user after the control connections are made (some servers may require this).
- This command must be immediately preceded by the user name command, and, for some sites, completes the user’s identification for access control. Since password information is quite sensitive, it is desirable in general to “mask” it or suppress type out.
Download Project Source code: