This article contains Stores Management System SRS. SRS is Software Requirement Specification,whenever any project started the first step is of planning then requirement gathering ,this requirement gathering is the phase for SRS.
Stores are required for the following purposes.
1. Capital works
2. Operation and Maintenances Works
3. Other Commercial activities like hiring equipment etc.
SRS Stores Management System
As part of this, the costs and benefits associated with the proposed system are to be compared and the project is economically feasible only if benefits outweigh costs. The Organization has already its own satellite link, and a host of SUN FIRE 6800 servers. So it need not invest newly for the internet connection and also the organization initiated to use Open Source in project development, hence there is 0 additional cost incurred for the tools that will be used.
The existing system for Stores Management System activities uses open source standard & technologies. It had been developed on WINDOWS 2000 PROFESSIONAL platform with ‘POSTGRESQL’ database. All the stores of the power distribution company limited are made through the open source standards & technologies. The user interaction is in GUI (Graphical User Interface) mode.
Hardware And Software Requirements
2.3.1. Hardware requirements
Processor : Pentium IV
RAM : 256 MB
2.3.2. Software Requirements
Operating System : Windows 2000 Professional
Web Server : Apache Tomcat Web Server
Programming Language : Java
This test of feasibility checks if the system works with least difficulties when it is developed and installed. The technical staff has sufficient knowledge of the tools being used and the users need just to know how to access and run the programs in the Apache Web Sever. Hence it is concluded that the system is operationally feasible.
Download complete project report
Download complete Project source code
For more project Ideas visit http://www.bestprojectsidea.com/
For Source code of all projects visit http://www.studentprojectcode.com/
- Project synopsis format
- Medical Store Inventory System in C++
- Courier Management System
- Online Air Ticket Booking system
- Employee and Payroll System
- Student Management System
- Hostel Management system using Oracle Database
- Mobile Showroom Billing and Inventory Management System Project Synopsis
- AirTicket and Hotel Reservation System
- How to run Online banking script
- Inventory Management System
- ASP.NET Online Air ticket Reservation System
- Library Management System
- Inventory management System
- Hospital Management System in JAVA
- Shopping Website with Payment Gateway
- Synopsis Format
- STUDENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Library management system project in JAVA
- Inventory Management System using C++