Travel and Tourism Management System SRS-Part 1
- The objective of the project is to develop a system that automates the processes and activities of a travel and tourism agency.
- The purpose is to design a system using which one can perform all operations related to traveling and sight-seeing.
- In the present system a customer has to approach various agencies to find details of places and to book tickets.
- This often requires a lot of time and effort.
- A customer may not get the desired information from these offices and often the customer may be misguided.
- It is tedious for a customer to plan a particular journey and have it executed properly.
- The proposed system is a web based application and maintains a centralized repository of all related information.
- The system allows one to easily access the relevant information and make necessary travel arrangements.
- Users can decide about places they want to visit and make bookings online for travel and accommodation.
STUDY OF THE SYSTEM:
To provide flexibility to the users, the interfaces have been developed that are accessible through a browser. The GUI’S at the top level have been categorized as
- Administrative user interface
- The operational or generic user interface
The ‘administrative user interface’ concentrates on the consistent information that is practically, part of the organizational activities and which needs proper authentication for the data collection. These interfaces help the administrators with all the transactional states like Data insertion, Data deletion and Date updation along with the extensive data search capabilities.
The ‘operational or generic user interface’ helps the end users of the system in transactions through the existing data and required services. The operational user interface also helps the ordinary users in managing their own information in a customized manner as per the included flexibilities.