Call Center Management System is an Intranet and Internet Application which deals with Automation of a call center, Recruitment, performance of call center executives, payroll management and also deals with Customer Queries.
This is a nice topic this information we collected from seminar projects website, and our project student so much interested to develop this project.
The Modules of the Project are:-
- Customer Registration : This module deals with Customer Registration to the web site before querying to the call center Executive.
- Customer Queries : This module deals with queries put forth by the customer through mail.
- Recruitment Module : This module deals with Recruitment process of a call center executive
- Payroll Module : This deals with payment calculation of a call center employee based on the policies of the company.
- Employee Module : This deals with managing the call center employees and customers.
PROCESSOR : 32 BIT, Pentium â€œ IV
RAM : 256 MB
HARD DISK : 40 GB
MONITOR : SVGA Monitor (800 * 600 RESOLUTIONS)
CLOCK SPEED : 266 MHz
KEYBOARD : 101 KEYS
MOUSE : Logitech
FLOPPYDRIVE : 1.44 MB
OPERATING SYSTEM : Windows 2000/XP.
FRONT END : XML,DHTML.
BACK END : Oracle 90.
MIDDLEWARE : J2EE.
For more project Ideas visit http://www.bestprojectsidea.com/
For Source code of all projects visit http://www.studentprojectcode.com/