eBilling and invoicing system have options to maintain products, customer, billing, generating various billing related reports. An enhanced atomized system is developed to maintain Customer, Product, order, order details data and produce Bill and invoice with following features.
- The system operator will be able to Add, Edit and search the product. Also the operator can delete the product; update the cost of the product as per the rights given to the operator by the administrator.
- By using their own account, sales staff will be able to place orders through the system. In addition, sales staff will be able to apply discounts in accord with the current sales policy.
- Improved search capabilities of product information will be available; It will display all the details of the particular product with current stock quantity.
- Prices and order information will be expressible in international currency and date/time formats.
- After placing the order system automatically print the invoice with pre printed stationary with all the details.
- Searching of previously generated invoice is also available; Operator can search the previously saved invoice by system generated unique invoice no.
- Importing the old stock into the system, it imports the old stock from predefined MS Excel file.
- Maintain the user master and security features.
Report Generation System
A Report Generation system will be developed for the user and management of eBilling and Invoicing System. This MIS system will have both details and summary type reports for analysis the sales volume, sales trend, available stock,
The Windows-based MIS application will include the following features:
- Billing summary report, it has the selection criteria for the date range.
- Stock Details and stock summary reports, It shows every details of the stock and can be used to monitor the sales pattern.
- All reports can be exported in different format includes Text File, CSV File, MS Excel, MS Word File.
- All report can be printed from any type of printer.
- Bill and invoice can be printed in pre printed stationary.
Visual Basic 6