Railway Reservation System
This project introduces Railway Reservation System. Railway ticket booking system software projects main aim is to provide a secure and easy way to book train tickets. This project is developed in Visual Basic 6.0 language and Microsoft Access Database. This RAILWAY RESERVATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM should be able to manage all the reservation related functions.
The purpose of Railway Reservation System is a software application which provides the train timing details, reservation,billing and cancellation.
Using these systems Ticket Counter person can perform operations like finding out the train timings and to know information about PNR status, seats availability and costs of each ticket,etc.
This system is developed in three categories.
- Ticket Reservation
- Ticket Cancellation
- Status checking
Train Details Module
Softwares Used to develop:
Railway Reservation System application is developed using visual basic as a front end and Microsoft Access as database which runs as backend application.
- This application is an automated railway ticket booking system.
- First the Ticket counter clerk will check for availability for the seats in a particular train on a specified date of journey. If it is available the clerk will reserve seats.
- The administrator should be able to enter any change related to the train information like change in train name, number etc.
- The system should be able to reserve seat in a train for a passenger.
- The system should be able to print the report like it should be able to generate reservation chart, train report, reservation ticket which will have train no and name, date of journey, boarding station, destination station, person name, age, sex, total fare and a unique PNR no.
- The system should be able to cancel a reservation.
- The system should be able to print the cancellation ticket which will have total fare and the amount deducted.
Download Railway Reservation System project code:
Ask for any sort of Technical Support here :