student information system er diagram
Student Information System ER Diagram (Entity Relationship Diagram) illustrate the logical structure of databases. An Entity Relationship Diagram is a piece of data-an object or concept about which data is stored.
Student Information Sytem ER Diagram
There are three types of relationships between entities:
- one-to-one (1 to 1): one instance of an entity (A) is associated with one other instance of another entity (B). For example, in a database of employees, each employee name (A) is associated with only one social security number (B).
- one-to-many (1 to N): one instance of an entity (A) is associated with zero, one or many instances of another entity (B), but for one instance of entity B there is only one instance of entity A. For example, for a company with all employees working in one building, the building name (A) is associated with many different employees (B), but those employees all share the same singular association with entity A.
- many-to-many (N to N): one instance of an entity (A) is associated with one, zero or many instances of another entity (B), and one instance of entity B is associated with one, zero or many instances of entity A. For example, for a company in which all of its employees work on multiple projects, each instance of an employee (A) is associated with many instances of a project (B), and at the same time, each instance of a project (B) has multiple employees (A) associated with it.
For more project Ideas visit http://www.bestprojectsidea.com/
For Source code of all projects visit http://www.studentprojectcode.com/
- Project synopsis format
- Medical Store Inventory System in C++
- Courier Management System
- Online Air Ticket Booking system
- Employee and Payroll System
- Student Management System
- Hostel Management system using Oracle Database
- Mobile Showroom Billing and Inventory Management System Project Synopsis
- AirTicket and Hotel Reservation System
- How to run Online banking script
- Inventory Management System
- ASP.NET Online Air ticket Reservation System
- Library Management System
- Inventory management System
- Hospital Management System in JAVA
- Shopping Website with Payment Gateway
- Synopsis Format
- STUDENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Library management system project in JAVA
- Inventory Management System using C++