Institute Management Software Application, is very customized and user-friendly software for Institutes. It has been designed to automate, manage and look after the over-all processing of even small to large Institutes. Institute Management System Project consists of two main modules i.e. Master, Transaction Modules and MIS Report generation system.
Title: Institute Management Software Application
Master, Transaction Modules
Master and transaction module is developed to maintain enquiry, student details, admission, courses, fees, batch schedule, faculties, attendance, and examination and user management.
- Security: The System Administrator can able to add, modify system users, and also set the rights and privileges to particular system resources to particular user.
- Attendance: maintain the muster for both student and staff.
- Course Information: To feed the details like course code, name and duration.
- Enquiry Information: To feed day-to-day enquiry.
- Faculty Information: To feed the details like faculty name, address, timing, salary etc. i.e. information relating to faculty.
- Student Material Issue: To feed the material that is to be issued to the student viz. books, bags, identity card etc..
- Student Information: To feed the information of enquiries which are taking admissions. All the necessary information has to be fed.
- Student ID Card: Creation of student identity card.
- Timing Slot: To feed the time slots. These time slots are later used in different forms and reports.
- Break Students Information: To maintain the records of the students who are going on for a break? This would ask for when and why the break is needed and would also ask for the duration of break.
- Course Wise Payment: allows the user to enter the payments received from students by respective course codes and under individual course heads..
- Faculty Wise Daily Activity Form: allows the user to enter the daily progress of students and activities of individual faculties.
- Fine Entry Screen: Will let the user enter any fine that is received from students on account of various reasons.
- Material Issue Information: To enter issuance of various materials like books, bags, and stationary etc., issued to students from time to time
- Payment Information: To enter all the payment received from various sources and credit them under various heads
- Examination Information: To enter list of students sitting for the examination and the various semesters and papers, each is going to appear for.
- Marks Information: Is a form to enter the marks that have been secured by the students in their various semesters and examination so that they can be referred to whenever required
- Book Master: Is an interface to enter the information about the various course books and also to codify them
- Book Issued to Students: Any book that is issued to students will be notified in this form along with date, quantity and code of the book issued and also to which students
- Book Purchase: A form to enter fresh purchases made. The details to be fed would be name of the book, book code, rate and quantity.
- User Management: Maintain the user master and security features.
MIS Report Generation System
A Report Generation system will be developed for the user and management of eInstitute Management System. This MIS system will have both details and summary type reports for analysis the daily transaction, trend,
The MIS Report Generation System will include the following features:
- Transaction summary report, it has the selection criteria for the date range.
- Muster Report: Generate attendance report for the date range.
- Student Register: Generate student register with all personal information.
- Student Detail Report: Will provide information on all spheres related to the student, be it batches, certificate, instalments, discounts, scholarships, break, material and book issue. It is a one-stop option for all the details. It includes Batch Wise Students between two dates, Course Wise Student Details, Instalment Details, Student Discounts, Student on Break, Book Issue for, Material Issued To Student, Registered Students, Student Payment Ledger, Test Report Student Wise.
- Examination Report: A report that gives the detail of the examination conducted according to code. This would show the names of the student, their course and other relevant details
- Enquiry Report : A detailed report of enquiry status like Action Between Two Dates, Student Admitted, Counsellor Details, Consolidated: Combined report of enquiry handling and conversions by all counsellors, According to Counsellor: status of enquiry handling of each counsellor between two dates
- Course Details: This would provide the detail as to how many people enquired for various courses. This would give first hand information as to which course is the most “sought after” in a particular month
- Collection: details of total collection like Fees Collected Between Two Dates, Fine Collected Between Two Dates, Fine Collected Registration Number Wise
- Payment Reminders: for sending reminders to defaulters or late payers or intimating those with forthcoming installments
- Export Report : All reports can be exported in different format includes Text File, CSV File, MS Excel, MS Word File.
Print Report: All report can be printed from any type of printer. Receipt of fees can be printed in pre printed stationary.