Online banking interface is primarily designed for online banking for balance inquiry, transfer of funds to another account in the same bank, loan information, checkbook request/address change/stop payment of checks, mini statements (Viewing Monthly and annual statements).
Online Banking System
The typical way to retain the data of the customer in a bank was to enter and register the details. Any time a consumer has to make any transactions, he must go to the bank and take the required steps, which might not be possible all the time. It can also be a hard-hitting job for users and bankers. The project offers a real-life understanding of the Online Banking Environment and the tasks undertaken by the different positions in the supply chain. Here, we are offering automation for the banking system over the Internet. The Online Banking Framework project gathers tasks undertaken by various positions in real-life banking and offers improved strategies to keep the details needed up-to-date, resulting in productivity. The project offers a real-life understanding of the Online Banking Environment and the tasks undertaken by the different positions in the supply chain.
Scope of the Project:
This project explores the entry threshold for the provision of a new transaction processing channel using a real options strategy, where the entry threshold is determined using an Internet banking framework built for the use of regular users (individuals), Industrialists, Manufacturers, Educational Institutions (Financial Sections), Organizations and Academicians under transaction rate uncertainty.
- The customer must have a correct user Id and password to log in to your device.
- If the incorrect password is given three times in succession, the account will be locked and the user will not be able to access it. If an incorrect password is used, the user will be alerted that his account will be closed.
- When a legitimate user logs in, the number of accounts he has with the bank will be revealed.
- When choosing the desired account, it is taken to a page that displays the existing balance of that particular account number.
- Users may request details of the last ‘n’ number of transactions that they have carried out.
- The study can also be taken from this.
- Users may move funds to another account in the same bank. The user is given a transaction password that is separate from the login password.
- The user can move funds from his account to any other bank account. If the transaction is successful, a note should show to the customer, if the transaction is unsuccessful, a valid message should be given to the customer as to why the transaction failed.
- Users can order the checkbook/address change/stop payment of the check.
- Users will display both their monthly and annual statements. He may even take the printout of the same item.
- Generate reports for each segment
- The administrator should take the backup of the database periodically for any instance that occurs.
- Both customers are authenticated to access the services
- The FAQ portion is also included for the support of end-users.
Definitions, Acronyms, and Abbreviations
Administrator: The super user who can add new customers to the banking system and assigns the required username, password, type of account, and other information. If any customer cancels their bank account, their account can be removed and transactions can be stopped immediately.
Customers: After logging in customer can request for balance inquiry in his account, Funds Transfer to another account in the same bank, Requests for checkbook/change of address/stop payment(Viewing Monthly and annual statements).
HTTP: Hypertext Transfer Protocol
RDBMS 0(Relational Database Management System)
Technology Implemented: Apache Server
Language Used: PHP 5.3
Database: My SQL 5.5
User Interface Design: HTML, AJAX
Web Browser: Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8
Operating System: Windows XP/ Windows 7/ Linux
Programming Language: PHP 5.3
Software: XAMPP Server
The following modules are included in the Online Banking System :
1) Login Process: This module helps legitimate customers to access the functions offered by the bank.
2) Balance Enquiry: This module preserves the knowledge of the balance of a given account.
3) Upgrade Profile: This module helps the user to update their account profile.
4) Movement of Money: This module enables consumers to transfer funds from one account to another within the same bank.
5) Password update: this module helps consumers to change their passwords.
6) Mini Statements: This module helps consumers to access descriptions of their purchases.
Future Scope of the Project
The new framework is being developed as a software application. In the future, we would like to improve it for handheld devices such as mobile phones, wap, or GPRS links.
DOWNLOAD NOW 🔥5.9 K