PHP Guestbook Script is developed using PHP and MySQL databases. Guestbook script helps you to place a guestbook feature on the website that is useful to visitors to the website. You can submit comments and reviews on your blog using this website script. All guest book records are kept in the MySQL database. The admin is the master user who can edit and erase documents.
Features of PHP Guestbook Script:
- This software helps you to add a guestbook script to your website. This file is free software and you can redistribute or change it according to your specifications.
It’s a totally adjustable look, quick surfing, and helpful for the blog platform.
- This is a competent PHP and MySQL-based object-oriented programming (OOP) entirely customizable guestbook.
- You will use this to leave a note on your website.
- The script requires visitors to input their name, e-mail, title, and comments.
- An admin tab to view all of the documents.
- Admin page to change the entry and remove the entry.
Project title: PHP Guestbook Script
Front End: The four pages of PHP are admin.php, conf.php, db.class.php, gb.php
Back End: MySQL Server
The name of the SQL file is test.sql
It’s very easy to Install.
1. First step is to unzip the files and copy them to a directory.
2. Use the included table.sql file to create the table for the guestbook.
3. Update conf.php to your database configuration accordingly and also update different variables for the guestbook.
4. Admin page is admin.php
Hope you like it, man. If you are using this guestbook on your website, please send an email to email@example.com so that I can take a look, or if you need help setting up this guestbook or customizing it, please write your comments in this post. I’m going to be more than happy to support you.
DOWNLOAD NOW 🔥330