PHP Video Streaming: While Youtube is the most popular video streaming service and broadcasts thousands of videos a day. Another example is Justin, another video streaming platform that allows anybody to broadcast their videos online.
This video stream has been created using PHP and MySQL, which is very user-friendly for video streaming. Users can upload, post, and view videos posted by others via the video sharing process. Not only can these videos be edited and posted online, but they have different modules. In this project, the numerous modules given are admins, visitors, site registration, and search.
Visitors can only watch captured videos in this script. Visitors must register to upload or broadcast the video. Users must log in to access the functionality of their account. Only approved users can post or broadcast videos. Users can post and share videos with other users. The Workers will track user-posted videos for security purposes. The Administrator will handle the whole website.
The front end is PHP
Back end is MySQL Server
- All users can upload and exchange videos with a friend using an embedded video URL connection.
- Users can set various video channels and can categorize files.
- Companies may broadcast events or another meeting online by submitting an invitation connection to their registered id.
- The workers will immediately get a warning after the customer uploads the video and broadcasts the video.
- Administrators or management can generate revenue by placing advertising banners and subscription fees.
- The validation mail will be sent to the users after registration. To trigger an account, the user must click on the confirmation mail.
DOWNLOAD NOW 🔥2.8 K