WEB-BASED PROJECT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The web-based project management system is an online platform that involves various types of features, including assessment and planning, scheduling, scheduling, inventory control, communications, quality management, and monitoring and/or management systems used to handle the complexity of large projects. It offers insight into resource workload, tasks, and overall performance, ensuring that services are budgeted.
Programming languages used:
Front End: PHP
Back End: MySQL Server
Design and interface: HTML, CSS
What is this?
Nowadays, this project is the most common in multi-national organizations. This kind of website makes it possible to connect and cooperate on projects that are really useful to organization management. The key aim of this web application is to target and accomplish targets, team goals, and eventually projects. This is a web-based framework that can be downloaded on the Internet that gathers services, procedures, data, and knowledge. It has a project management module for arranging activities, estimating work hours, conversation, listing tasks, handling resources and records.
- It is primarily used for the administration of software project operations.
- Flexible web framework and project management.
- Requires schedule and maps
- API for PHP to handle jobs, assignments, and teams
- Key functions include record control, communication management, e-mail, project management, and time-management.
- 24X7 server uptime required
- Internet connection must be required.
- The user cant upload a maximum of 500 MB of data.
Future scope of the project:
- We will introduce webcam-based online chat in the future.
- Adding the Facial Login Recognition System.
- Implement more features such as attendance, payroll, etc.
DOWNLOAD NOW 🔥249