A multilingual website is a website that offers content in more than one language. A project which is developed to create a website which supports different types of languages is called Multi-Lingual Website. The default language of this website is English and it supports other languages; Hindi, Kannada, etc. It provides to options to easily connect with customers and clients in their own languages.
Aim of the project:
- A multi-regional website is one that explicitly targets users in different regions.
- The English content in this site will be converted to other regional language content in the home page of proposed website.
- Publishers from different region can publish their articles as in this website in different to get more viewers and popularity.
- It is useful for Specific language websites to publish articles in their local languages.
- Includes auto translation dictionary. Some sentences automatically translates to other languages.
Scope of the Project:
- Designing multilingual website is the smartest way to enhance your customer reach and thus increase revenue.
- A multilingual website would allow the user to see the prices on the products in his currency and even place orders in the same currency.
- It would also take care of the international tax rates that would be applicable in the case.
- A user would have the option to switch between languages, if he desires. On each page, there would be clickable content (text or images like flags), through which users can change the language of the web page.
- There will be multiple URLs for your website, with each URL representing a website in a different language.
- Processor : Pentium, AMD or Higher Version.
- Operating System : Windows XP/ Windows 7/ Linux
- RAM : 256 MB, 2GB recommended
- Hardware Devices : Keyboard with mouse
- Hard disk : 10GB or More
- Display : Standard Output Display
- Technology Implemented : Apache Server
- Language Used : PHP 5.3
- Database : My SQL 5.5
- Web Browser : Mozilla, Google Chrome, Internet explorer
- Account Module: Here visitor can register by entering their profile details. After the registration they can login by entering their login id and password.
- Dashboard module: This module used by admin and admin has complete authority to change or modify website settings.
- Content module: A multilingual website would allow the user to see the prices on the products in his currency and even place orders in the same currency. It would also take care of the international tax rates that would be applicable in the case.
- Language module: A user would have the option to switch between languages, if he desires. On each page, there would be clickable content (text or images like flags), through which users can change the language of the web page.
- Language settings: Here user can add different languages and they can provide explanation about that language.
DOWNLOAD NOW 🔥85