We have added Hostel Allocation System Review to this page. A Hostel Allocation System, which is primarily configured for the university hostel, is the proposed computer-based system. The system was defined in detail when constructing this system. This includes inputs, files, encoding, source or output, hardware, costs, precision, response times, and controls defined.
- Reliable, Flexible, and Secure: This project offers reliable security mechanisms that safeguard data and packages from unintended attacks that may result in unwanted modifications, data destruction disclosures, and password protection of the information system.
- Reduce paperwork: Provides electronic documentation of student records, saving device information rather than using cumbersome data.
- Add, Edit, Delete: Offers an option to enter data at any time and the ability to change device records. It also has the ability to uninstall documents.
- Room Allocation: It helps students to assign dynamically and manually rooms while encouraging the user to use his digestive system.
- Speed and accuracy: In managing data and producing all forms of reports, it achieves better speed and accuracy.
- Report Generation: Provides reliable and productive means of generating hard copies of information by producing hostel files, departmental allocation, allocation of special rooms, vacant rooms, etc. Next, it produces a preview report, which needs printing if the user presses the print button (Default paper size: A4 Sheet).
- Add a new room or students: It requires new residential halls to be built to make the arrangement successful regardless of the growing population of students in the university.
- Data backup: It offers a data backup that, by simply clicking on the RESET button, acts as a store of all documents at the end of each academic session.
- All allocated room details
- All unallocated room details
- Fully allocated room details
- Partially allocated room details
- Allocation by hostels
- Special rooms allocation details
- Allocation by department, courses, etc
- Allocation by floor
- Allocation by Gender
- Student information, address, contact information, etc