Cake Ordering System SRS is used in this report. The database is used in the COS system with more than one person. Each user has a special master key and the account for each user can be accessed uniquely. The administrator gives each user a separate username and password. This entails a broad variety of events including purchases. This app aims at minimizing paperwork for each consumer to sell a cake. It also produces updates day by day to keep track of all the sales operations.
INTENDED USERS AND READING SUGGESTIONS:
This Software Requirements document is intended for:
Administrator: should have basic Programming Skills and Visual Basic to execute tasks. The Admin can have access to any user profile, while the user cannot access either the admin profile or any other user profile
Users who need the necessary Programming Skills and Visual Basic to execute tasks and who want to learn what this project will do. Users can only use the resources offered by the Admin.
Developers who can see the strengths of the project and can quickly see how to add additional functionality for potential development.
SCOPE: This project aims to computerize sales operations and payments made to the customer.
PankajJalote, Integrated Approach to Information Engineering, Third Edition, Narosa Publications;
System functionality includes a description of this text. The SRS is like an agreement between the developer and the customer about how to design the “COS” program. The right interpretation of the SRS encourages us to do the correct program which can be helpful for the growth of the project in the future. This system lets us handle our sales orders in a conveniently sorted way. The “Cake Ordering System” project is designed to maintain and monitor sales activities.
- Administrator: The business administrator is authorized to access all the resources in the system. The username and password of the end-user are provided by the administrator.
- User: The user is allowed to use the resources offered by the administrator, such as ordering, billing, etc.
- Processor: Intel dual-core or above
- Processor Speed: 1.0 GHz or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM or above
- Hard Disk: 20 GB hard disk or above.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/2000/2003/2007
ASSUMPTIONS AND DEPENDENCIES:
- The basic knowledge of the machines should be understood to the users and we also guarantee that the user manual and training manuals of the program will be given to the users.
EXTERNAL INTERFACE REQUIREMENT:
- The Interface is equipped with self-explanatory software.
- User-friendly types, menus, and options are included in the app.
- The architecture of the product must be researched by the manufacturer.
- Technology offers alerts to clients for the help they need.
- The keyboard and mouse are the input for all forms constructed by the devices.
The keyboard and mouse can have user-friendly interaction between the user and the device, and the forms will be displayed from an Interface display.
- The app is designed with all the standard controls and classes offered in VB.Net.
- The program kit needs to be installed.
- The device will send a clarification prompt to the user, such as continuing or canceling the operation, if any changes need to be made.
- Both data entered would be contained in SQL.
OTHER NONFUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENT:
- Good memory space is required.
- It’s meant to be error-free.
- Huge volumes of data can be treated quickly.
- Backups should be performed daily.
- Your password is given to the SQL server.
- The administrator and the end-user, who have their own user name and password, only have the right to open the app.
SOFTWARE QUALITY ATTRIBUTES:
- You can run this program on every windows operating system.
- As the transaction takes place, the machine continues updating the details.
Validation will be submitted from the SRS at this point.
- The machine completes all tasks in less time.
- Validations would also be rendered with user inputs.
- Evite incorrect handling of documents.
DOWNLOAD NOW 🔥719