Develop tools to better track and control every inventory system. This is an automated framework that covers various categories of functionality such as customer order, payment, billing, supplier information, etc. The administrator is the individual who signs in and handles the whole store. Document production is carried out at any point of the sale as well as acquisition.
1.TITLE OF THE PROJECT: Inventory Management System
Facilities to the administrator:
- Facilitates online entry to any inventory-related information.
- Provides details about the various consumer orders.
- Bill generation is done with any order of the client.
- The inventory can be changed at any time.
- The descriptions of the retailer are also stored in the database.
- Low stock inventories are updated by buying products from the retailer.
Front End: ASP.NET
Back End: Microsoft SQL Server
The software developed is responsible for both the sales and storage details of the goods. Customer orders shall be collected and the goods shall be shipped to the customer. If and when stock is out, the admin shall change the inventory by purchasing supplies from various vendors, based on the requirements.
- 40 GB hard disk
- 512 MB RAM
- Keyboard and mouse
- Windows XP
- SQL Server 2000
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
4.FUTURE SCOPE OF THE PROJECT
The program is designed in such a manner that any additional improvements can be rendered quickly. For less work, additional components can be added to the current framework.
DOWNLOAD NOW 🔥1.5 K