Audio and video conferencing System is a New growing technology and its already introduced in 3g and 4g mobile phones. The innovation in audio and video conferencing equipment has increased the significance of connected and collaborative work space. Video conferencing is the ability to use a live video stream obtained from a PC camera that streams through the network to all of the members . Audio and Video conferencing system is a two-way synchronous communication of sound and vision. Using this project, people in different places can see and hear each other in real time.
Audio and video conferencing System
This project contains five modules, Both 5 module has different and unique features:
- Chatting and Instant Messaging : Using this user can send message to another user if they are online. This option will appear in the right sidebar of the page.
- File Sharing : Using this user can upload and share files to other users. This will transfer any types of files through online.
- Video and Audio Conferencing: Here users can communicate with live video and Audio. Sending and receiving audio and video signals speed depends on internet connection.
- Polling : The polling option has given to take review.
- Whiteboard : This is the whiteboard module is just like Paint software in windows where user can draw any image and the drawn image will display to the other users.
Processor : Dual core or more
RAM : 512 MB or more
Hard Disk Drive : 40 GB or higher or more
Monitor : Resolution of 800 X 600
Floppy Drive : 3.5, 1.44 MB
Printer : Ink Jet
Web cam : Standard digital web cam or hd webcam for clarity
Microphone : Standard microphone
Keyboard and Mouse.
LAN connection with high speed internet connection.
Operating System : Windows 2000 Server or above
Language Used : Java (Swing, Networking)
Tools : JDK 1.4.2 or above, JMF 2.1.1e
More About this project :