The purpose of Boutique Management system is to implement the computerization of the clothes inventory and sales etc. The BMS (Boutique Management System) that was developed to handle your boutique is really user-friendly app. You will generate reports with this software on the basis of your preference (daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly).
Boutique Management System
Software Requirements Specification (SRS)
SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS SPECIFICATIONS DOCUMENT
This paper contains information on the whole specification of the Boutique Management System program specifications.
The aim of this method is to enforce the computerization of the inventory and sales of garments, etc. This uses the MS Access database and the encryption/decryption replacement technique to mask user passwords.
Plan name is Boutique Management System (BMS).
The BMS (Boutique Management System) that was developed to handle your boutique is really user-friendly app. You can produce a report based on your choice with this software (daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly).
Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations :-
This program is a menu driven program. Different forms will be enabled when we click on the main menu.
The program consists of the following modules:
- Source listing
This module is intended to classify the items by their description.
- Add products
This module is meant to take the inputs from the input computer.
- Add customers
This module can be used to connect customers to the specified formats..
- Update and delete products
This module would make it easier for consumers to update and uninstall
- Update and delete customers
This module will allow customers to upgrade and uninstall
In this module, the admin or employee can check the customer or the products in the database on the basis of criteria.
Transactions such as selling products, buying products from suppliers, updating cash and updating bills will be taken by this module. Appropriate measures will be taken.
- Report Generation
This is a client program which will request for reports.
Functional components of the project :-
To use the program, the supervisor or staff must register and log in to the server.
There are two types of users in the system
The home page is shown as soon as the user logs into the device. The home page should be a dashboard from where the user can access any of the other features on the site.
1) Contents of Home Page
- Search Textbox to search for individual items by pressing the Go button.
- A list of all categories available on the framework. It will also show products for sale in this segment in brackets.
- Sell an Item link
2) Functional specification for Search
The search for objects that contain the search keyword should be a case-insensitive search. All the items corresponding to the search criteria should be included in the search results. It will return only those things which are already up for sale.
3) Sell an Item
When the user clicks on the link to sell an item, a page appears that allows the user to do the following:
- Provide the title of the item and a description of the item.
- The Upload Image button can be used by the user to upload an image to the object.
- There will be a text upload button that allows the user to upload a word document that contains a description/specification of the object.
- Text box to be used in the minimum price.
- A text box to provide the date.
4) Category Browsing
When the user clicks on any of the Categories in the home page, a new page should open up which shows all the items up for sale in the Category.
5) Buy an Item (Item Home page)
The Item home page can be reached either by clicking on the search results or by clicking on the Item while you are searching the Category.
The Item home page contains the following:-
- The title of the Item
- The Description of the Item
- Uploaded images for the item(if any)
- Uploaded documents for the item(if any)
- The Seller’s name (This will be a link which opens up a new page which gives the rating of the seller)
- The minimum price (if any)
- The current price.
6) Edit an Item
It should be possible for sellers to edit an object. It should be possible for the seller to do the following:-
1) Upload a new Image
2) Upload a document
3) Change Price
Product Functions :-
The product functions will include the following areas.
The application is reasonably capable of storing various items and even performing some editing on them that is applied. It will have user-friendly GUIs that will direct the user to accomplish the same easily.
- User Form
- Adding users
- Adding products
- Updating users
- Updating products
- Searching users and products
- Report generations
User characteristics :-
- No pre knowledge of html
- No pre knowledge of database management
- Should be familiar with internet
- Should know English
- Should be able to use and do according to the graphical user interface
Assumptions and Dependencies :-
The product assumes that the users don’t opt for the same product number simultaneously.
Cannot support multiple user interfaces.
Performance Requirements :-
Performance requirements are :
- With all the specifications as specified in the hardware interfaces, a good working PC
- works for medium size information databases
- should not be overloaded
Future Developments :-
- multiple user interface
- support for large database
- MS access for database
DOWNLOAD NOW 🔥2.8 K