Quick Work Portal is a job portal where Job Seeker can post their resumes, maintain the profile and look for a job and apply for a job. The employer shall post their submission, check for applicants and comply with the requirement.
Simple Work is a job site like Monster.com, naukri.com where Job Seeker can upload their resumes, handle the profile and look for a job and apply for a job. The employer shall post their submission, check for applicants and comply with the requirement. Employment Recruiters fit the company criteria with the job-seeker profile and deliver a message to the work-seekers.
The system has efficient search facilities focused on keywords to search for unique criteria. Easy Career Portal supports a multi-user environment that can support very broad datasets, can store resumes; has the ability to send system-generated emails to candidates if new positions are posted that fit the candidate’s profile.
Job Seeker Module
Design for technology and engineering practitioners, allowing them to conduct highly selective job searches based on particular requirements, including location, level of work, skill set, and keyword. This career portal would also encourage job seekers to resume their careers.
The Job Seeker module will include the following features:
- Register-Register the website with all its details.
- Find Work-Search positions based on unique parameters such as location, type of job, and skill set.
- Resume Upload-Upload your resume.
- Register for a position-Apply for a special job.
- Edit Resume-Update or uninstall a resume that has been submitted for a particular position.
- Personal Identity Upgrade-Personal Information Update.
- Employment Alert-You can generate job notifications for a particular job location.
- View Status-Provision for showing the jobs applied.
- Statistics-Statistics for jobseekers (to see how many times his profile has been viewed)
Develop a system for employers to post work criteria and allow applicants to be searched from a resume database that fits their skills
The Employer module will include the following features:
Employer Master-Enter the business info.
Post Requirement – Post the job(s) and the specifications thereof
Near Requirement – Close criteria.
Change Password-Change your password.
Statistics-Statistics for the employer (employer can see how many times his post has been viewed, as well as a more detailed report including the date, IP, the username of the user viewed the post)
Develop resumes a database that helps recruiters to easily and effectively identify applicants with specialized skill sets that fit the requisite requirements.
The Recruiter modules will include the following features:
Match Requirement-View all career applicants who satisfy unique job criteria.
Give the Overview – Send the list of qualified applicants to the boss.
Change Password-Change your password.
Reports-Employers’ List, Employer’s status report, Employer’s status report, Jobseekers’ status report, Jobseekers’ status report, Employer’s and Jobseekers’ person log-in information
Any of the other functions of the Simple Work Platform include:
- Authenticate the user ID and password of the job-seeker, boss, and recruiter.
- The job seeker may only access his/her information.
- The work applicant cannot change the specifics of the employer.
- The Contractor cannot alter the specifics of the job applicant.
- The recruiter would not be allowed to adjust job seekers’ resumes or employer information.
Easy Job Portal Benefits
- Full web-based solution.
- Job Search using keywords, specialization, and location on the home page
- Employment Mail advises Job Seekers
- Hot Work on Home Page
- The boss can control and adjust work conditions at any time.
- The Recruiter Reports.
- Status of Employee
- Status of Job Seekers
- Strong authentication features to secure confidential personal details.
FrancisApril 20, 2013 - 1:13 PM
hello can I get the source code of this project? email me to
ashishApril 21, 2013 - 10:09 AM
how can i download or get this project link ???????
karthickApril 27, 2013 - 11:24 PM
where is the download link? ….pls send me the source code
thanks in advance….
GrandMastaDAugust 5, 2015 - 8:51 PM
Anyone know if this project is still available for download?