EBilling and billing programs provide options to maintain goods, clients, billing, and produce different billing related reports. An improved atomized framework is built to retain Consumer, Commodity, Request, Order information and deliver Bill and invoice with the following features.
- The machine operator would be able to add, edit and check for the element. The operator can also uninstall the product; change the cost of the product as per the rights provided to the operator by the administrator.
- Sales workers would be able to position orders across the app or using their own account. In addition, sales personnel may be able to apply discounts in line with the new sales strategy.
- Improved search features for specific information will be available; all specifics of the individual product will be shown with the existing stock quantity.
- Prices and order details will be expressed in international currency and date/time formats.After placing the order system automatically print the invoice with pre printed stationary with all the details.
- The search for the previously created invoice is also available; the operator will search the previously saved invoice through the special invoice no generated method.
- Importing the old stock into the system, the old stock is imported from the predefined MS Excel register.
- Maintain the master and security functionality of the user.
Report Generation System
A Report Generation framework will be built for the user and management of the eBilling and Invoking System. This MIS system would provide both specifics and overview form reports for the study of market volume, price trend, available stock, etc.
The following features will be used in the Windows based MIS application:
- The billing review report has the selection criterion for the set of dates.
- Stock information and stock description notes, which displays all the details of the stock and can be used to track the sales trend.
- Both reports can be exported in various formats : Text File, CSV File, MS Excel, MS Word File.
- Both reports can be printed from any form of printer.
- Bill and invoice may be printed in stationary pre-printed type.
Visual Basic 6
DOWNLOAD NOW 🔥278