This project would allow for the computerization of a small business whose main purpose is to keep track of its inventory and billing process and to move from a transaction based on paper to a computerized transaction.
The management of mobile stores would make it much simpler to store stock records, employee records, purchase details, and customer information. When the consumer purchases the phone, the supplier and sales details in the database will automatically produce bills. You will retrieve the bill history promptly. And reports based on different criteria will be produced.
The product could be implemented in an average sized organization, which will not be very keen on spending loads of money on ledgers. Whereas our product will greatly reduce the running by using common and cheap office items like database and desktop application.
And there is also no provision for books or accounts to be kept. The data is stored directly in a folder on the PC’s hard disk.
We are developing the Techno Pulse Company program.
· System Title: Mobile store management.
· System category: RDBMS(Relational Database Management System)
A short definition of an RDBMS may be a DBMS in which data is stored in the
form of tables and the relationship among the data is also stored in the form of
· Operational Status: Under Development status.
· Undergoing Major Modification: Data will be stored in the database after the development.
In this project Java has been used as the Front-End tool and MS Access has been used as the back-End tool.
The following are the Scope and area covered:
· With more info, it can be extended to broad databases.
· To enables the software to work in a multi-user environment.
· To allow the software to build the firm’s profit and loss accounts.
DOWNLOAD NOW 🔥1.2 K