The purpose of the Office Management Systems program is to provide a mechanism that handles the office operations using a computer within a fraction of a second. The app preserves all relevant data like a manual file-keeping method in a database. This integrated framework is user-friendly and error-free. Using this automatic method, paperwork and manual power can be minimized.
The program to be developed is on the Office Automation System. As the name suggests, this is connected to the business or the institution’s workplace. There are mainly 2 users here, i.e. The supervisor and the employee. When the Admin signs up, the welcome page is new and the welcome page is different for staff. Admin gives the employee the username and password from which they can log in and access the device. It also can add or change the employee’s username and password. The Manager also records full employee information in the folder. Admin has an authentication code when logging in for security reasons that would only be revealed to the Admin.
Admin can delegate duties to the employee via a network-based framework. Notifications or assignments delegated may be interpreted by the individual employee to whom the task has been allocated when the task is signed. Any complaint by the employee can be referred to the Admin. Admin also has the right to determine the net wage for each employee based on attendance and the basic salary and the payslip. Employees may also apply for leave for the method. There are only a small number of leaves in a month. No employee can apply for leave more than the cap. Notification of leave will be submitted to the Admin. The Admin has a special function of displaying periodic reports such as the number of tasks assigned, the number of tasks accomplished, the compensation report, etc. Both information will be kept securely in the database.
Modules of the software:
- Login Registration: Admin supplies the employee with the username and password. It also can add or change the employee’s username and password. Using this username and password to log in to the device.
- Security code: Admin has a security code when logging in for security reasons, and is only known to Admin.
- Task assignment: Admin can delegate tasks to an employee via a network-based system. Notifications or assignments delegated may be interpreted by the individual employee to whom the task has been allocated when the task is signed.
- Employee Registration: The first procedure is the registration of workers. Here the Administrator enters all the specifics of the Employee, including their simple wages. Both of this information will be stored in the folder.
- Salary: Admin also has the right to determine the net salary for each employee based on attendance and the standard salary and the payslip.
- Leave apply: workers can also register for leave for the scheme. There are only a small number of leaves in a month. No employee can apply for leave more than the cap. Notification of leave will be submitted to the Admin.
- Reports: The Admin has a special function of displaying periodic reports such as the number of tasks assigned, the number of tasks accomplished, the compensation report, etc.
- Logout: This module helps the user to check in to the program. Further operations cannot be carried out until the user exits
Languages to be used:
- Front End: Visual Basic.net
- Back End: Database of Microsoft SQL (Structured Query Language) Server
- Hardware requirements:
- Processor: Intel dual-core or above
- Processor Speed:1.0GHZ or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM or above
- Hard Disk: 20 GB of hard disk or above
- Software requirements:
- Language: Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
- Database: Microsoft SQL server 2008
- Future Scope of the Project:
- Reduction of paperwork.
- Human initiative or Manual Labour may be significantly minimized.
- Large operations that are conducted manually can be completed in a matter of seconds.
akhilAugust 19, 2013 - 4:51 PM
i want it in php language and send it on my email id email@example.com
AkanshaAugust 23, 2013 - 7:44 PM
I want it in PHP language pls help me
my mail id firstname.lastname@example.org
pragSeptember 24, 2013 - 8:06 PM
how to download this link office management system?send it to email@example.com
pragSeptember 24, 2013 - 8:08 PM
can i get the ER-diagram of office management system?send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ochora JustineOctober 6, 2013 - 3:33 PM
hello, am Justine can i get it in PHP and the ER-diagram of office management system? please send it to: email@example.com
thavisaiOctober 25, 2013 - 7:52 PM
pease send ER-diagram help help please….. mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
skymeijNovember 2, 2013 - 6:13 AM
i need your copy of ERd and PHP.. please help! thank you! email: email@example.com
fyqaJanuary 3, 2014 - 2:41 PM
I need the ERd and PHP . email to firstname.lastname@example.org . thankyouu 🙂
jacksonMarch 10, 2014 - 7:04 PM
send me the codes at email@example.com
Narendra RawatJune 24, 2014 - 1:33 PM
Hey plz give me the srs of this project on.
Nabeel AhmedAugust 5, 2017 - 1:25 PM
sir please share the source code on firstname.lastname@example.org
on dot net or java please its urgent ….