This Online enrollment website is for Job searchers and occupation suppliers. Occupation searcher looks through positions in place of work, and scout posting bids for employment. Here we clarified brief thought of this undertaking. The expectation is extremely helpful for your understudy project.
Task Name: Online Recruitment Site
Front End: PHP
Back End: MySQL
1. Planning and implementing Job Seekers and Job Providers:
The point of this module is to gather information from the user; he may a work searcher or a work supplier. The two of them are expected customers of our Resume Art. A client ought to be enlisted whether or not he is a job searcher or a supplier. In this module, we register the client and snatch as many details as conceivable about the client.
2. Planning and implementing Resume Database, work information base
The point of the module is to make a resume for all his jobseekers getting some information about the experience, training, abilities, affiliations, and references for the undertaking.
3. Designing a RecruitmentSystem
The point of the module is to plan a dynamic search engine for the Resume craftsmanship information base which can give information to the work seekers and work suppliers.
Modules of the project:
The venture can be isolated into four main modules.
• Registration module
• Job Seeker Administration segment
• Job Provider Administration segment
Enrollment module, which is further sub-partitioned into:-
• Job Seeker Registration.
• Job Provider Registration.
• Change Password Job Seeker.
• Change Password Job Provider.
• Forget Password Job Seeker.
• Forget Password Job Provider.
• Login for both Job Seeker and Job Provider.
Occupation SeekerAdministration segment, which is further sub-partitioned into –
• Resume Registration under Vacancy Category.
• Resume Updating
• Search for Job as indicated by his range of abilities.
• Expert Guidance.
• Application Status.
Occupation ProviderAdministration area, which is further sub-isolated into four sub-
• Register Vacancy.
• Update Vacancy.
• Search for qualified competitors.
• Check Job Status.🔥315