Users of the Web File Management system can store data, notes, photographs, videos online in a protected manner. This user can store documents and files in any format and share them as a link to others. It’s an online desktop application here that stores all the file information in the MySQL Database and the file stores on the server.
- This file manager saves files, records, photos, video presentations, etc. without any restrictions.
- This framework is configured to allow bank workers to upload and import files from the Online File Manager.
- The key aim of the Web File Manager project is to store files online and share them safely with everyone within the community of bank employees or among branch employees.
- The bank administrator will create a personnel database, each with its allocated folder.
- When the branch administrator or bank worker uploads a file to the employee’s database, the employee may receive an email with a new file and a connection to retrieve it.
- The employee may still log in to the device at any time and change the configuration of the current files.
SOFTWARE INTERFACE (MINIMUM)
- Design interface: HTML, CSS, AJAX.
- Front End: PHP 5.2
- Back end: MySQL Server 5.5
- Server: Apache server 1.8.2
- IDE: Adobe Dreamweaver CS 6.0
- Login module
- Accounts module
- Configuration module
- Upload module
- File management module
- Notification module
DOWNLOAD NOW 🔥611