This page includes the Chennemane Game system architecture. System design is a process of art that specifies the configuration, parts, modules, interfaces, and data for a system that meets the stated specifications. It may be viewed as the application of system theory to product growth. There is considerable convergence in the fields of system analysis, system architecture, and system engineering.
The modules used for this project are:
- Login Module: In this module, anytime a new user wishes to become a member, they should join.
- Player Selection: In this module, the player logging in must pick his opponent by choosing another user logged in to the game.
- Game Selection: Here, a player logging in will pick a game mode (i.e.; single end mode or LAN game mode).
- Playing: This module has the key operational controls to play the game.
- Score: The scoring module is used to manipulate the score that each player scores.
Result: The Result Module is used to show the outcomes of every game.
Alert: This module is used to send updates to the player about his accomplishments.DOWNLOAD NOW 🔥374