The key purpose of this project is to archive and supply the administrator with information on the Purchasing Report, Revenue Report, Maintenance Documents, Operation Reports, and Annual Maintenance Records. There are three types of users on this device. They are managers, staff, and customers. This project was developed by AC Sales & Service Provider Business. The AC Sales and Service Framework project has been developed by VB.NET.
The consumer will produce the bill by entering the information of the customer, the air conditioner, and its expense. The method produces bills in a written format. Both documents are kept in the archive. The organization still manages the air conditioner and this project stores all AMC information.
Modules of the Project:
- Customer Module: In the Customer Module, workers can add and display customer information. If that is the consumer
- Login Module: Users can log in to the website by entering their login ID and password.
- AC Module: All AC info may be applied to the user module.
- Change Password Module: Workers can change their password at any time by inserting an old password and a new password to validate the password. Users must log in to update their passwords.
- AMC (Annual Maintenance Contract Module): the AMC module for the customer where they will enter into an annual maintenance contract. The device creates exclusive ID Passbooks for AMC owners.
- Summary Record Module: This is for the Administrator where the Administrator can access various types of files. The admin can display consumer reports, purchase reports, billing reports, etc.
The functions given by the device are as follows:
- It will handle both order and sales information in a single app kit.
- This app has the possibility of looking for customer data and handling customer records.
- The machine will display the AMC reminder for employees.
- It deals with the tracking of payment records and transfers.
The supervisor can access all sorts of records except there are certain limitations on staff.