This Cashew Industry Management System is structured to handle the day-to-day production, stock maintenance, wage, and employee information of the industry, operated by office staff and administrators. This management framework helps the administrator to monitor the whole system, including database maintenance to incorporate a new employee, employee compensation, supplier information. As well as this app maintains track of the job performed by each employee in each segment of inventory maintenance.
LANGUAGES TO BE USED:
Front end: VB.NET
Back end: SQL server
Windows XP or above.
Visual Studio 2010.
SQL server 2008.
STRUCTURE OF THE PROGRAM:
The project contains the following modules:
- Admin Module: This module includes both the login and submodule modules.
- Supplier Modules: To manage suppliers, such as adding a new supplier or removing an existing one.
- Employee Module: To manage employees, such as adding new employees or removing existing employees.
- Labor: Managing payment for employees such as wages, bonuses & leave wages & national holiday wages (NHS), etc.
- User module: This module includes both the login module and the submodules.
- Raw cashew: this module consists of two submodules. Well, I.e. Import and domestic, purchased for raw cashews. The module also includes the drying of domestically purchased cashew nuts.
- Steam roasting: here the cashews are roasted to make the shell brittle and to loosen the kernel from inside the shell.
- Shelling: This is the process in which the kernels are separated from the shell.
- Hot chamber: here, the cashew kernels have been subjected to the process for a specified time, which removes the moisture from the kernels.
- Peeling: In this process, husk and other secondary constituents are separated from cashew kernels.
- Grading: The kernels are graded according to size and quality after removal of the skin during the peeling process.
- Filling: Packing and labeling of graded kernels for each grade is done here. This is mainly the result of a favorable product image on the market.
- Inventory: This module keeps track of available raw cashew nuts and is ready to sell cashews to the industry.
- Billing: Keep track of & produce sales details.