This article would clarify the essential aspects of the Hotel Reservation System. This project is a software application created using .NET 2008 Visual Basic and is a Microsoft Access database. The key features of this project are guest reservation, billing scheme, change room, and guest study. There are seven drop-down menus: Framework, Documents, Display, Reports, Resources, Window, Support. The project modules are Device Configuration, Module Documents, Module Control, Module Reporting, Module Software, Module Window, and Module Support.
Hotel Reservation System
Project ID: 021120110708
Front End: Visual Basic .NET 2008 domain. vb is the main form and it has 38 forms and 5 global modules. Crystal report created to generate reports. Users must log in to the software by entering login credentials.
Back End: Microsoft Access 2003 Database name is data.mdb and database password is Jaypee. This database has 42 tables. The user’s table has the login details of the system.
The database connection string has been declared in-app.config file. The connection string of this database is :
Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=..\Data\data.mdb;Persist Security Info=True;Jet OLEDB:Database Password=jaypee
Minimum Requirements :
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
- Microsoft Access 2003
Following Features are available in Hotel Reservation System:
- Guest Reservation-Helps to build a new guest record
- Billing System-The number of days before the invoice is produced is counted.
- Changing room-Guests will change room AC to Non AC, Single to Double bedroom, etc.
- Different accounts per room-Please book multiple rooms with a single account.
- Guest report-Generates full guest report of the reservation information, adjustments to room status, paid details, remaining balance, etc. You will also log in and check out the date and time, the invoice report, etc.
- Other costs-Shows other charges such as food cost, landline use information, etc.
Account Information to log in:
This is just a student project and You have to modify some coding to use it as a live project.
Source: SourcecodesterDOWNLOAD NOW