Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS) shape an intersection between human resource management (HRM) and information technology. It merges HRM as a discipline and in particular its basic HR activities and processes with the information technology. In this software we can add employee details according to the departments of the company. We can also add and delete department as well. We can also count the salary and generate salary slip of our employees.
Software Requirement Specification
- Windows 98/XP
- Front end tool –VB.NET
- Back end tool – M.S Access (MDB)
PC with Dual core Configuration
Key Board and Mouse
FEATURES FOR HRMS
- Employees Salary details.
- Provides resume matching details to the employees
- Supports more multiple Recruitment and process
- Supports for multiple user
- Stores more than one company records
- Accurate result and recruit
Every organization has numerous types of resources like office equipments, finances raw materials, etc. Human resource is one of these resources. It is the most vital among all the resources of an organization. So HR functions are common to all type of organization these HR function may include recruitment, time management, management of payroll and many more. In the Scenario of handling thousands of employees, their recruitment procedure, their time scheduling and their salary slip generation according to their package and their working days may become difficult to handle manually.
Major Modules of HRMS with Payroll Management System
- Main Screen and login Screen
- Subject Name Entry Screen
- Resume Entry Screen
- Education Entry Screen
- Experience Details entry screen
- Job opening Entry form
- Resume Matching Form
- Interview Letter Form
- Interview marks entry form
- Employee Recruiting
- Employee Training Selection
- Employee Payment
- Maintain all Accounts automatically.
- Allow adding / updating staff
- Handle multiple companies with multiple financial years.
- Automatic updating data.
- Password facility to ensure validity of user
- Intelligent validation for each entry.
- User defined data access.
- Data secrecy
The reports, generated by payroll Employee management system, can be printed on any printer like Dot matrix, inkjet and Laser etc.