Leave Management System
- Calendar Settings- Holidays and general holidays can be customized by an administrator. We also found the setting up of weekends and conventional holidays easy.
- Attendance Input- For attendance input, login time and login time
- Leave Entry- He/she has the right, if the worker is unable, to read absent documents.
- Calendar of attendance and reports-Build a map that contains a weekly, day-wise, employee-wise, department-wise report, etc.
Different kinds of Leave in this software:
The following forms of leave shall be given to staff members of this software.
1. Casual Leave. (CL) – You should take that for half a day, too. Sundays and holidays in general are not counted as casual leave.
2. Special Casual Leave.(SCL)
3. Special Leave (SL)
4. Earned Leave (EL)
5. Vacation (Only for academic staff)
6. Half Pay Leave (HPL)
7. Commuted Leave
8. Leave Not Due (LND)
9. Extra-ordinary Leave (EOL)
10. Maternity Leave
11. Adoption Leave
12. Paternity Leave
13. Hospital Leave
14. Sabbatical Leave
15. Study Leave
Project Category: RDBMS
Project type: Student project / Study project / Academic project
Front End: Vb.Net
Back End: Microsoft Access
Minimum Software Requirements
Visual Studio 2008
Microsoft Access Driver 2003
DOWNLOAD NOW 🔥2.1 K
Dhruvin SukhadiyaNovember 3, 2012 - 12:12 AM
Patrick MainaDecember 11, 2012 - 5:11 PM
where is the db?
Vinod JFebruary 27, 2013 - 1:04 PM
How to implement i have downloaded project and have installed visual studio 2008 and SQL server 2008 Please help
sania kanwalJune 20, 2017 - 8:58 AM
From where u downloaded plz share the link
ayeshaJuly 2, 2013 - 9:50 AM
leave managment system in asp.net avaible?
omm jay jagdishJune 11, 2014 - 10:54 AM
for software projects visit http://www.mycsprojects.host56.com
PRADEEPOctober 31, 2019 - 4:51 PM
How I can download it