The Manpower Management System is a software program that provides knowledge to facilitate decision-making in an organization. This project is an interconnected human and computational framework for supplying knowledge to support the process, management, and decision-making processes of the enterprise.
Project Title: Manpower Management System
Features of the system:
- It is capable of obtaining reliable and up-to-date knowledge.
- This method, based on the company’s database, has been developed to supply information to workers in the organization.
- This method allows constant tracking of the crew resource plan and adaptation to remain in line with reality.
- Increases stability and performance.
- Finding the ground-level employee efficiency of the top-level boss.
- Maintenance of employee profile information and retrievals as and when necessary.
- Overall an in-depth understanding of the corporate hierarchy, which is useful in making good decisions.
- Judging the capacity of workers.
- Maintenance of data as the company has a variety of branches scattered over a large geographic region.
- Accessing knowledge from one branch to another branch.
- Future planning issues are based on current information on HR.
- Success planning for employees.
- Employee circumstances and their priority/impact on the success of organizations.
- Employee motivation & conflict resolution issues.
Software used to develop this project:
Front End: VB.NET
Back End: Oracle/SQL server 2000
- Visual Studio .Net 2002 Enterprise Edition
- Internet Information Server 5.0
- Visual Studio .Net Framework (Minimal for Deployment)
- SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition
- Pentium III 900 MHz or above as a server
- 256 MB RAM
- 300MB free hard disc space
- Intranet networking environment with all the facilities required.
DOWNLOAD NOW 🔥270