The project “Matrimonial System” is built to find a fit between the bride and groom according to their age, faith, or caste. The basic purpose of the SRS is to explain the full actions of the proposed program. It’s like an arrangement between the customer and the developer. The software system quickly understands and resolves any problems when the SRS is generated. Unique and extra emphasis is assigned to defining what the system wants, not how the system can function and accomplish its target. The final aim is to deliver a reliable and high-quality SRS.
INTENDED USERS AND READING SUGGESTIONS:
This Software Requirements document is intended for:
- Administrator: Basic Programming Information and Visual Basic can be used to execute activities. The Admin can have access to any user profile, while the user cannot access either the admin profile or any other user profile.
- User: Who needs the simple knowledge of computers and Visual Basic to execute tasks and who wants to learn what this project will do. Users can only use the resources offered by the Admin.
- Developers: Who can see the project’s capabilities and clearly understand how to incorporate more functionality for future development.
SCOPE: This project aims to computerize planned meetings, create tickets and pay for each user.
DEFINITIONS, ACRONYMS, AND ABBREVIATIONS:
OS – Operating System
VB.Net – Visual Basic.Net
GUI – Graphical User Interface
PC – Personal Computer
MB – MegaBytes
RAM – Random Access Memory
SQL – Structured Query Language
- PankajJalote, Integrated Approach to Information Engineering, Third Edition, Narosa Publications;
This paper offers a description of the features of the framework. SRS is like an arrangement between the developer and the customer about how to create the “MS” program. The right interpretation of the SRS encourages us to do the correct program which can be helpful for the growth of the project in the future. This system lets us handle all ticket sales in a quickly sorted manner. The project “Matrimonial System” is built to find a fit between the bride and groom according to their age, faith, or caste.
For more than one person, a database is used in the MS system. Each user has a special master key that can uniquely open a database for each user. Admin offers separate usernames and passwords for each account.
This involves a broad variety of promotional operations. This program aims to sell tickets for each passenger and therefore to minimize paperwork. It also produces regular updates to keep track of all sales operations.
- Administrator: The business administrator is permitted to access all of the facilities in the system. The username and password of the end-user are provided by the administrator.
- User: The user is allowed to use the resources offered by the administrator, such as ordering, billing, etc.
- Processor: Intel dual-core or above
- Processor Speed: 1.0 GHz or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM or above
- Hard Disk: 20 GB hard disk or above.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/2000/2003/2007
ASSUMPTIONS AND DEPENDENCIES:
- The basic knowledge of the machines should be understood to the users and we also guarantee that the user manual and training manuals of the program will be given to the users.
- Introduction: Authorized users are allowed to access.
- Input: The user enters the form of user, the username, and the password.
- Process Definition: Tests the type of user, the username, and the password are true or not.
- Output: The user is guided to the next page or reveals the “Login Failed” message window.
- Introduction: Only Admin can access the page.
- Input: Admin has the authority to supply new users with username and password
- Process Definition: Checks whether or not there are the same username and password and also checks whether all fields are entered.
- Output: Employee gets the username and password.
- Introduction: Only the administrator may view the page and review the report.
- Input: Bride/groom
- Process Definition: Retrieves all information contained in various tables.
- Output: The requested report is generated.
- Input: name of the bride/groom, DOB, age, religion caste, touch, address
- Process Definition: The user can access the bride/groom details that have already been stored in the view module. The user may also add new information or change the information in question.
- Output: Additional details for the bride/groom are added to the table.
- Input: type, bride/grooms name
- Process Definition: The user can input the details for the bride/groom and can find the best fit for the matching bride/groom with a single click.
- Output: The match can be found or not.
EXTERNAL INTERFACE REQUIREMENT:
-GUI is provided by a self-explanatory program.
-User-friendly shapes, menus, and options are included in the app.
-The design of the product must be researched by the manufacturer.
-Technology provides alerts to clients for the support they need.
- The keyboard and the mouse are the input for all forms constructed by the systems.
- The keyboard and mouse can have user-friendly interaction between the user and the device, and the forms will be displayed from an Interface display.
- The app is designed with all the standard controls and classes offered in VB.Net.
- The program kit needs to be installed.
- The device will give a clarification prompt to the user, such as continuing or canceling the operation, if any changes need to be made.
- Both data entered would be contained in SQL.
OTHER NONFUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENT:
- Good memory space is required.
- Should be Error-free.
- Huge volumes of data can be treated quickly.
- Backups can be done regularly.
- Your password is given to the SQL server.
- The administrator and the end-user, who have their user name and password, only have the right to open the app.
SOFTWARE QUALITY ATTRIBUTES:
- You can run this program on every windows operating system.
- As the transaction takes place, the machine continues updating the details.
- Validation will be submitted from the SRS at this point.
- The machine completes all tasks in less time.
- Validations would also be rendered with user inputs.
- Avoid incorrect storage of records.
DOWNLOAD NOW 🔥1.7 K