The purpose of the Phone Book program is to provide a mechanism that maintains the contact information of all individuals and also manages any ability to be remembered as the rest. The user’s job of saving contact details can be simplified with this automated system. The Program to be created shall be focused on the storing of the contact data, the e-mail details of the individual, and the notification of the occasion in the event of any valuable information stored for that specific day.
The first page of the keypad shown is where we can enter the number. As soon as we click on save, a new form will be shown where we are going to enter the name and other details for that particular number. The user has the power to change any information and also can erase any contact data. Next, you can check for some contact information, either by inserting a name or a number. A list of contact details will be shown for the unique name or number matching.
There is also an option called the rest of it. Here, the individual may pick the specified date and enter the name and occasion on which he must be reminded. If the device date and the specified date are the same, the name and the occasion will be seen in the main form. Everything information is carefully preserved in the archive.
Modules of the software:
- Contact: New Contact is inserted where the name of the user, his contact information, and e-mail Id are to be entered. The specifics can also be changed if appropriate. In addition to this, all of the data can be quickly erased.
- Search: The user can search for any contact information, either by name or number. A list of contact information is displayed which corresponds to the name or number given.
- Remainder: Here, the individual may pick the specified date and enter the name and occasion on which he must be reminded. If the device date and the specified date are the same, the name and the occasion will be seen in the main form.
- Close: This module helps the user to close the program. Further operations cannot be carried out until the user has exited.
Languages to be used:
- Front end: Visual Basic.net
- Back End: Microsoft SQL (Structured Query Language)