The purpose of this program is to minimize the work of all humans, which is a massive challenge. Users working on the equation would be significantly shortened by using this Basic Calculator. The machine would be able to perform operations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, finding the square root of a number, etc. Quick Calculator is user-friendly and easy to use.
Languages to be used:
Front End: Visual Basic.net
Vb.net is an improved version that contains enhanced features such as heritage, interface, and overloading of these features to include a solid object-oriented programming language. As a simple developer, we can now create a multi-thread, scalable system using a transparent multithread. Other recent improvements include simplified exception handling, customer interoperability, the smooth introduction of automated protection, and improved versioning support.
Visual Basic.net consists of three principal entities:
- Assemblies: the main deployment unit for the NET program.
- Modules: the areas that make up the assembly.
- Types: Simple units that encapsulate data and behavior.
- Processor: Intel dual-core or above
- Processor Speed: 1.0GHZ or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM or above
- Hard Disk: 20 GB of hard disk or above
- Language: Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
Future Scope of the Project:
- Reduction of paperwork.
- Human initiative or Manual Labour may be significantly minimized.
- Large operations that are conducted manually can be completed in a matter of seconds.