Student Information System are the primary systems for operating colleges. The Student Information System is a student-level data collection system that allows the Department to collect and analyze more accurate and comprehensive information. Student information systems provide capabilities for entering student records, tracking student attendance, and managing many other student-related data needs in a college or university.
Student Information System also supports:
- Handling inquiries from prospective students.
- Handling the Student details.
- Maintaining the Student Marks Details.
- Handling Student Attendance Records.
- Maintaining records of absences and attendance.
- Maintaining records of Internal marks.
Title of The Project:
Student Information System /
Online Student Management System /
College Management System
- To make the application of Student Information System usable for the College or Universities.
- To access the student’s records and get the desired information which may require.
- To automate the existing system of manually maintain the records of the student records, Students Details, Attendance Details, Internal Marks etc.
- To increase data accuracy, make student information management more secure, effective, convenient and accessible.
- To coordinate information across the system to simplify student access to University resources
This project is aimed at how the institute can improve the efficiency of the services. Student Information System is one of the application to improve the information of any particular student. This application involves almost all the features of the information system; the future implementation will be online help for the users to obtain information.
RDBMS (Relational Database Management System)
Relational Database Management System is a type of Database Management System that stores data in the form of related tables. Relational databases are powerful because they require few assumptions about how data is related or how it will be extracted from the database. An important feature of relational systems is that a single database can be spread across several tables.
Student Detail Edit: Student details can be edited by searching for a particular student. Editing is allowed to administrative login.
Student Details: Student details contains the personal details of any particular student which may contain student name, fathers name, dob, address etc.
Course: Course will consists of the different options which can be opted by the student s for example like BCA, BBM, B.Sc etc
Student Attendance Reports: Student Attendance report consists of the number of the total number of classes attended by any particular student.
Internal Marks Details: Internal Marks gives the marks scored by the student in the internal examination held by the colleges or universities.
Ask for any sort of Technical Support here :