Tours Travel Management System
The Tours Travel Management System is a web-based program that maintains a consolidated archive of all related material. The purpose of this project is to create a framework that automates the travel agency’s processes and activities. The goal is to design a framework by which all operations relating to travel and sightseeing can be carried out. In the new method, the customer would contact the different agencies to find specifics of places and to book tickets. This also takes a lot of time and commitment. The customer may not receive the requested information from these departments, and the customer may also be mistaken.
This application consists following modules:
- Administrator Module: The Administrator Module is configured to handle the whole website. You will add routing information, bus information, tour packages, travel packages, bus seat specifics, etc. to this module. Even the administrator will access the full report on a regular, monthly, and weekly basis.
- Tours Module: This module shows a separate list of travel packages.
- Travel Module: The Travel Module shows a list of various travel packages.
- Routes Module: This will show information about the location of the source and the location of the destination. It would be seen on the route whether the bus runs in the same location with a different route.
- Module Reservations: This application is meant for passengers where passengers can reserve seats by making payment. After booking the fare, the passenger will take the printout.
- Testimonials Module: This is a testimonials module where passengers can post comments during the ride and share their experiences.
Operating System: Windows
Technology: Java and J2EE
IDE: My Eclipse
Web Server: Tomcat
Java Version: J2SDK1.5
HTML Designing: Dream weaver Tool
Development Tool kit: My Eclipse
DOWNLOAD NOW 🔥3.6 K