E-LIBRARY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The E-Library Management Framework would cover all the specifications required to administer libraries. It will deal with the method of preserving records on books and many other items, as well as the transactions that take place in the library concerning the question, return, and renewal of books. It allows the administrator to carry out his duties at ease. It requires users to log in to the library initially and then login any time they try to search for an object in the library. The user can also preserve and change the specifics of his profile. Users will log in and check for objects, borrow items if they are present in the library. All information about users and the library is contained in the database. The user does not need to visit the library any time to locate an item; instead, he/she can scan items from his/her own PC/laptop.
- Technology Implemented: Apache Server
- Language Used: PHP 5.3
- Database: My SQL 5.5
- User Interface Design : HTML, AJAX
- Web Browser: Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8
- Software: XAMPP Server
- Operating System: Windows XP/Windows 7 or above
- 40 GB hard disk and above
- 1 GB RAM and above
- Peripheral devices
Module Description :
- Books: This module consists of the descriptions of the books available in the library and their divisions. It also includes a list of books in each genre and their descriptions.
- Manage Books: You can verify which book is available and issued in this module.
- Student Account: If you intend to issue a book from the library, you can have an account in the library. Registration requires all information about the student, such as registration number, name, address, contact number, etc.
- Book Request: This module is used by the student to inquire about a book from the library. The quest can be achieved using the name of the book, the name of the author, and the name of the subject.
- Issue of books: This module is used by the librarian to print a book based on the student’s order.
- Renewal of books: The admin uses this module to renew the book. If the book is still reserved for others, the book can not be renewed.
- Returning Books: In this module, the librarian preserves the descriptions of the books returned by the pupil, and also contains the details of the fine details, the details of the damage to the book, the missing details of the book.
- Reports: This module contains descriptions of books published, books returned, student reports, fine reports, or details of books not returned.
DOWNLOAD NOW 🔥757