This paper includes the Employee Payroll SRS and the Job Management System. This SRS has full specifications for the Staff Engagement Module, Payroll Accounting Module, Work Control Module, Wage Estimation Module, etc. This SRS will have a full understanding of what the Employee Payroll and Task Management System is supposed to construct.
A better knowledge of the Employee Payroll and Work Management Framework and its features will make it possible for end-users and will be used to improve the future phases of the project. This system lets us handle both transactions and employee records in a conveniently sorted manner.
- This framework contains a web application that runs on every computer (Windows, Linux, Unix, etc).
- The framework is developed using the database of PHP and MySQL servers.
- The machine must have Windows OS enabled.
- The database is backed by a password.
This website can be opened in every personal Windows service machine, Debian, Unit operating system.
Encrypted login: The administrator has more powers than the sub-user.
- Performance criteria identify appropriate response times for features of the device.
- Load time for user interface displays shall not be more than five seconds.
- The log-in details shall be checked within five seconds.
- The results of the queries shall be returned within five seconds.
Processor: Dual-core and above
RAM: 1 GB and above
Hard Disk Utilization: 40 GB and above
Input Devices: Mouse, Keyboard, etc
Output Devices: Monitor, Printer, etc
Software requirements are:
Operating System: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Linux, Unix
Server: Xampp Apache Server
Back-end: MySQL Server 5.3.1
DOWNLOAD NOW 🔥599