The Student Information Management System is a system for student data collection that allows the Department to capture and analyze information that is more accurate and comprehensive. Student information systems provide capabilities in colleges or universities to access student records, track student attendance, and manage many other student-related data criteria.
Student Information Management System
- Handling inquiries from prospective students.
- Handling the Student details.
- Maintaining the Student Marks Details.
- Handling Student Attendance Records.
- Maintaining records of absences and attendance.
- Maintaining records of Internal marks.
- To make the Student Information System program available for the university or course.
- To access the documents of the student to acquire the necessary details that could be required.
- To simplify the present method of manually maintaining track of student records, details of students, details of attendance, internal marks, etc.
- Make the handling of student information more secure, effective, easy, and usable to improve data accuracy.
- Coordinating system-wide knowledge to ease student access to university services
The purpose of this project is to allow the institute to enhance the quality of its services. The Student Management System is one of the systems for enhancing the knowledge of each student. This introduction involves virtually all the features of the information system; users will be provided web assistance to access information in the future.
Project Category: RDBMS (Relational Database Management System)
The Relational Database Management System is a type of Database Management System that stores data in the form of related tables. Relational databases are efficient because they require little decisions on how the data is associated or how it is retrieved from the database. A significant advantage of relational systems is that a single database can be distributed over a variety of tables.
Student Information Edit: When looking for a single student, student data may be edited. An administrative login is required for editing.
Student Information: Student details include every individual student’s details that could include student name, father name, dob, address, etc.
Course: The course consists of multiple choices that the student may select, such as BCA, BBM, B.Sc, etc.
School Attendance Reports: The student attendance data consists of the number of students taking the total number of classes.
Information of internal scores: Internal marks are provided by the marks scored by the pupil in the internal test held by universities or colleges.
DOWNLOAD NOW 🔥769