Dental Clinic Management System is a dental clinic management program that facilitates simple data entry and uses. This includes contact records, medical and dental history, care schedule, patient education, case notes, and statistics. This makes the dental practice more comfortable, effective, and reliable, thereby encouraging a paperless workplace.
We remain committed to having the right way to handle the different forms of the Dental Master Scheme. We recognize that the Dental Master System is not a commodity to be marketed to handle the inner operation of the Dental Clinic with the best system capabilities.
Front End: VB.NET
Back End: SQL Server 2008
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
- SQL Server 2008
The device has various modules for different operations.
- Patient Personal Details: This is the tab on the patient info. All patient data are reported from the options offered here.
- Appointment: This module is used to work with the Regular Patient Appointment Counseling for a certain period.
- Treatment: This module is used to store the specifics of each patient procedure along with the date, tooth number, etc.
- Prescription: This module deals with tasks relating to the storage of medications for patients such as dosage, days, etc.
- Case Reports: This module is built to see the entire case history of the procedure, the medication along with their dates.
- Admin: Includes the permission right on the data tables of the Master, as well as other special privileges.