Hospital Management Software is a software program developed using the VB.NET and SQL server databases. This app is designed to hold hospital patient records, medical records, room occupancy records, billing information, etc. Patient workers can enter all data records in the software. Both documents are kept in the SQL server database.
Hospital Management Software
- Front End (Programming Language): 2008 Visual Studio (VB.NET)
- Back End (Database): Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Database Name: hospital
Modules of the software:
- Department Module-Department Module stores the numerous units of the hospital.
- Employee Module-Employees are office staff who enter data into the app. Administrators may access all sorts of documents. Employees have restricted access to the applications.
- Doctors module – Doctors module stores a doctor’s profile with a name, a qualification, a specialist, a role.
- Patient module – Patient Module-This module includes two types of patient profiles. It’s patient and outpatient. Even employees can view patient details. It stores treatment details provided for patients. This module stores paid and unpaid records.
- Search module – The user can check the patient profile and the doctor profile in this module.
- Room Allocation module -This module transfers rooms to patients. This module stores space details, room distribution details, and so on.
- Operation Module-This stores details of the operation and records of the treatment.
- Prescription Module-This module stores the specifics of the prescription. After entering the data, the user can print the prescription details.
- Discharge module –This module stores the date and time discharge details. During discharge, the system generates a complete bill.
- Equipment Module-This module stores the equipment’s stock details. The equipment module includes operating equipment, treatments, etc.
- Message Module-This module allows employees to send a message notification. (Please note: you need to purchase an SMS gateway to send SMS messages.)
Note: These are not real-time projects. This works like a real-time project, but this project has been developed by students. Do not submit this project to your college project. This is for your reference only.
DOWNLOAD NOW 🔥512