The medical store framework is a medical store software program intended to ease the workload of medical store practitioners. The key features include accounting, dealer information, stock data, revenue report, purchase report and customer details, etc.
Medical Store System
MAIN FEATURES OF THIS PROJECT ARE:
- Medical store software helps track all gains, losses, profitable medical store items and is also a medical store accounting software.
- Flexible and adaptive applications suited to medical stores or pharmacies of any scale.
- Paperless practice, Cost-efficient options, Graphic User Interface, and Context-Sensitive Support
- No special preparation required to use the method will be used without any difficulties by someone who does not have accounting experience.
HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS:
The Medical Store Device shall have the following hardware requirements:
- Hard Disk: Minimum 40GB HDD
- CPU Type: Pentium processor IV
- RAM: 256 MB RAM
- Windows XP (Professional edition), Windows 7 operating system or higher
- Front End: VB.net 2005 or VB.NET 2008
- Back End: Microsoft SQL Server 2000 or 2008
- Microsoft Visual Studio to design Pages
- Microsoft Paint Utility to design images
- Microsoft Word for documentation
PROJECT INSTALLATION STEPS
1. Download Visual Studio setup.exe and vs setup.exe directories
2. Load SQL Server 2000 (recommended) on your computer.
3. Copy project folder in the D:\ directory
4. Establish database connectivity as illustrated below:
4.1 Connect the ‘stock’ database that is present in the ‘Back End’ folder with the ‘Local Windows NT server.
4.2 Configure database
This project fits well with 2008, 2010, 2012, or the new Visual Studio 2013 with no adjustment.
1. Press F5 to run the system
3. The page SplashScreen of the Pharmaceutical Distribution Management System will be shown.
4. Perform the procedure that you plan to carry out.
DOWNLOAD NOW 🔥693